|This is Operator873's talk page, where you can send him messages and comments.|
|Archives: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7|
Thanks for coming to Wiknic Midwest 2020!
Hi Operator873! Thanks for attending the Wiknic Midwest breakout session today! I hope you enjoyed it, and if you're interested in continuing to chat with others about local Wikimedia organizing across the US, look no farther than Wikimedians Active in Local Regions of the United States (WALRUS). WALRUS has calls twice a month – to get the invitations, shoot a message to . And, of course, always feel free to leave me a note if I can be any help. Best, Kevin (aka L235 · t · c) via MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 00:22, 17 August 2020 (UTC)
Any idea what this is about? It looks like it was copied from a talk page somewhere, but I can't find any corresponding edits from your recent editing history that match it. signed, Rosguill talk 19:56, 29 September 2020 (UTC)
- Ah I see now that it was taken from Simple English Wikipedia. Feel free to disregard. signed, Rosguill talk 19:57, 29 September 2020 (UTC)
ArbCom 2020 Elections voter message
How are you?
Hey Operator873!! How are you? Hope you are doing ok, just checking in on my former CVU teacher! Let me know if you need anything...
- I'm doing well and staying busy. :) Thanks for checking in! Operator873talkconnect 05:42, 13 February 2021 (UTC)
Hi Operator - hope you are well. You might be interested in the following SPI case, as you globally locked the account I mention: Wikipedia:Sockpuppet investigations/Alvalade XXI.
- @Lugnuts: Thanks for the heads up. Unfortunately, I am not able to contribute much to the SPI itself. I will be available to CheckUsers if needed. Operator873talkconnect 19:36, 15 March 2021 (UTC)
MfD nomination of User talk:SteveBenassi
User talk:SteveBenassi, a page which you created or substantially contributed to, has been nominated for deletion. Your opinions on the matter are welcome; you may participate in the discussion by adding your comments at Wikipedia:Miscellany for deletion/User talk:SteveBenassi and please be sure to sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~). You are free to edit the content of User talk:SteveBenassi during the discussion but should not remove the miscellany for deletion template from the top of the page; such a removal will not end the deletion discussion. Thank you. Beyond My Ken (talk) 23:30, 6 June 2021 (UTC)
Request to unblock
Hey, my account was block forever on Ukrainian wikipedia by user:Yakudza because he decided that I used open proxies. However, I have never used them. The real reason I was blocked is that I started a discussion in local teahouse about abusing of checkuser rights by one of the checkusers of Ukrainian wikipedia. And right after seral hours I was blocked. That is a direct violation of Wikipedia rules. I demand truth and justice. Please review my case and my account and you will find I didn't do anything wrong. --Пушинко (talk) 16:50, 29 July 2021 (UTC)
A cup of coffee for you!
|For your continued dedicated operation and support of IRC873 – without which I would be much less effective as a Wikipedian – I am so deeply grateful. Let me know if you're ever in the Bay Area, and let's have coffee for real :) KevinL (aka L235 · t · c) 10:19, 25 August 2021 (UTC)|
- @L235: My heart is warmed! I'm happy to provide the client to those who would like to use it. I'm even more excited that it's 100% hosted in my home now and I don't rely on other hosting platforms. Please feel free to invite others who might benefit from the client to reach me here or on IRC. Operator873 connect 20:33, 27 August 2021 (UTC)
ArbCom 2021 Elections voter message
- @Bbb23: Hello, and happy to help. That account was a perfect match to on-going spam issues from accounts like P4K1574N and R00p451ngh. It does look like they've been active on en.wiki as well. Operator873 connect 09:38, 8 December 2021 (UTC)
Hope the family gave you a chance to sleep in, but have a great day regardless!
Notice of noticeboard discussion
Restore locked Liefernando1 account
I want the original account, Liefernando1 asked to be re-opened by stewards globally because I want to continue to contribute again on Wikipedia as long as I wouldn't commit any more vandalism, long-term abuse, and cross-wiki abuse. 18.104.22.168 (talk) 14:28, 18 February 2022 (UTC)